Tuesday, November 30, 2004

a long november

back a week and haven't had much time to keep you posted on my goings-on. soz, like.

me and the prof are well, if on different islands. we're both still having fun with our stutters and showing them to people. people really prefer it when you do nice sliding stutters rather than any extraneous movement. we're less tired too. more energy is left for other stuff like...

the irish speech and therapy conference i went to at the weekend. oh what fun i had. admittedly i was a bit scared 'cos i'd never been a room with so many wimmen before. not even when i went to see the chippendales.

i walked in on the friday morning and saw a sea of ladies (maybe 200), in cardigans. there were only about 5 blokes. i was a bit flustered so i went and got my boss and all round good egg noreen, who helped me walk into the room. i was not drunk as it was only ten bells, morningtime.

i got better as the day went on and was less of a gibbering wreck. alas me and patrick another stutterguru got a bit lashed as the night went on and we ended up as gibbering wrecks. maria was clever and she didn't stay to gibber in unison with us. i don't remember getting back to my b&b but i did hang my suit up. drink does many things but seemingly it reminds me to care for my clothes, if not my liver.

i got talking to some lovely ladies too. i might tell you about them some nother time.

but now, i need to go and have some tea 'cos i'm a bit hungry.

i had a class november, what with going to the u s and a, stuttering lots and generally not worrying to much about stuff. worrying's no good for you. in fact it can be bad for you.

i hope you remember that my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home