Wednesday, January 31, 2007

my blog of revelation

so, i have been tagged. not like a criminal. christ on a bike, i can't even get broadband over here, so there's no hope of being tagged like that.

here's "six weird things you wouldn't necessarily guess about me".

on with the show...

1. i still have a brace. it's behind my bottom front teeth. as opposed to my
front bottom teeth, which i think some ladies have. or was that my mate john's
dream? NEXT!

2. i am currently sporting a beard. it's the first time i've ever had one. i was
always concerned that sporting any kind of facial decoration would make me unsuitable for working with children. i've not yet been called the nice lady with the beard, but it's early days.

3. related to 2 - i don't like getting my hair cut. this is not that weird and probably a bit guessable if you saw me. i don't like change. change is never good. except loose change. change that you can go back on, if you think you've made an arse.

4. following kevin's divulgence of his spinal deficit, i'll tell you that i have scheuermann's disease. don't worry, i will make it to the end of this blog. it just explains my stoop, and suggests that if i make it past 40 i will be looking at you from through my legs, backwards.

5. i was chucked off silksworth dry ski slope, sunderland, for being unable to stop (aged 14?). who needs to stop when you can crash into a wall, i ask you?

6. i've had blond highlights. twice. first as a young thing in edinburgh. then, the second time, while in sheffield, my girlfriend threatened that she'd dump me if i ever got highlights again. she then dumped me. i got highlights. we got back together. they were lush. quod erat demonstrandum.

i bet you're somewhere between impressed and apathetic after that... i do not blame you.

so, who be next?

laura

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting. Very interesting. I knew very little of that, and I thought I knew you like the back of my proverbial.

Please forward photos of you with a beard. Full frontal if possible. And if you could be wearing those panties I bought you for Christmas too, I'd appreciate it.

1:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home